Terms & Conditions
• The owners do not accept bookings from hirers under the age of 18.
• We recommend that holiday insurance is taken out at the same time of booking your holiday.
• Strictly no smoking
• One dog allowed by prior arrangement
If booking more than 8 weeks in advance, a non-refundable deposit of £100 is required.
Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking less than 8 weeks in advance, the full amount is required in booking.
1. In the event of a cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to arrival, the full amount will be lost unless a suitable replacement is found in time.
2. The letting commences at 3pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure. We would ask that you respect the departure times in order for us to prepare the cottage for the next guests.
3. The owners reserve the right to compensation for any damage discovered after the guests have departed.
4. The guests are responsible for the property and are expected to take good care of it during their stay. The cottage, equipment, utensils etc should be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
5. At no time may more than the specified number of guests occupy the cottage except by prior agreement by the owner.